I’ve been trying to find a dog sweater for Casper since Thanksgiving and nothing I could find fit him or looked cute enough. While Christmas shopping, I bought this ugly sweater Star Wars beanie as an impulse purchase. It was way too small for my head, but I just couldn’t resist. It sat in my room for a month while I debated what to do with it. Then I realized it would fit Casper better than myself.
Here’s how I did it:
- Cut off a small chunk of the top of the hat. It should be just large enough to pull over your dog’s head.
- Fold over this edge and sew a seam.
- Cut two slits for the arms.
- Zigzag stitch around the arm holes to keep them from fraying.
- To finish, put it on your dog and entice him with a piece of cheese so that you can get a good picture!