I’ve been saving up my scraps for a while and had enough to create three color-coordinated beanies with this pattern. Read More »
Beanies and Patterns
- Susan Bates Silvalume Crochet Hook Set in Pouch Sizes F, G, H, I, J, K
- Red Heart E300.0256 Super Saver Economy Yarn, Carrot
- Red Heart E302B.0313 Super Saver Jumbo Yarn, Aran
- Red Heart E302B.0365 Super Saver Jumbo Yarn, Coffee
- PEPPERLONELY Brand 50PC Light Coffee 4 Hole Round Wood Buttons Scrapbooking Sewing Buttons 25mm (1 Inch)
- Susan Bates Crystallites Plastic Yarn Needle, 2-3/4-Inch, 2 Per Package – colors may vary
To celebrate Easter, I put together this pattern for an Easter bunny beanie. However, with all the Easter celebrating, I ran out of time to post it this weekend. Happy Belated Easter! In fact, this could be great for spring in general and can be made in a smaller size for kids. Read More »
Happy St. Patty’s Day! My family loves the Emerald Isle. I gravitate toward the folklore and culture, my sister loves the music, my mom loves the history. Between us all, we are big fans of the country and we celebrate St. Patty’s Day in style.
Beginning this month, I thought I would offer a free beanie pattern every month in celebration of holidays, or the seasons, or something that makes that month special.
As the inaugural beanie, here is my Leprechaun beanie. Here’s how I made it: